Social Security Benefits Srategy
Learn strategies to optimize your Social Security benefits with a sound social security benefits strategy.
Join us for an educational workshop
learn strategies to maximize your social security benefits & minimize your taxes
Social Security is the first or second-largest source of income for most retirees. Make sure you GET THE FACTS BEFORE YOU FILE! The decisions you make today can have a tremendous bearing on the total amount of benefits you stand to receive over your lifetime. Don’t miss this valuable workshop designed especially for baby boomers.
The Invisible Tax of Rising Inflation, What to Do Now to Protect Your Income
- 5 factors to consider when deciding to apply for benefits
- When it makes sense to delay benefits—and when it does not
- Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
- How to estimate your benefits
- Innovative strategies for coordinating benefits with your spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other forms of retirement income
QUESTIONS WE’LL ANSWER INCLUDE:
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
Optimize your Social Security Benefits
Maximize your Retirement with a Social Security Strategy
For most retirees Social Security Retirement Benefits will make up nearly 33% of their retirement income. Therefore, it’s imperative you understand the hundreds of rules associated with filing for your Social Security benefits and have a social security strategy. Working with an experienced and certified Social Security Advisor at PAG will help you optimize your Social Security Benefits and align this hard-earned benefit with your retirement goals.
Those who work with a financial profession receive over 17% more in social security benefits than those who do not.
Even if you have already filed, Patriot Advisory Group can help.
The decision on when and how to file for Social Security benefits is one of the most important financial decisions clients make in their lifetimes. A married couple could potentially lose hundreds of thousands of dollars if they don’t implement an optimal filing strategy versus filing early.
Making an Informed Choice
Most people are surprised to learn how making the wrong timing decision can impact their earned Social Security strategy over a lifetime.
With PAG on your team, you’ll have critical and helpful information going into the process—and feel more confident about where you’ll stand financially when your application process is complete.
Here are several key factors we review with clients to help them take control of their application decision:
- What is the full picture surrounding someone’s decision to begin taking Social Security benefits?
- How can a client figure out spousal benefits and how they might change depending on when the other spouse begins claiming Social Security? And, how does divorce or a death factor in?
- How does continuing to work impact someone’s Social Security benefits?
Considerations when filing:
- When to file
- Spousal benefits
- Survivor benefits
- Ex-spouse benefits
- Dependent children benefits
- Taxation of benefits
- Employment during retirement
- Pension offset
- Government employee